Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Weekend

I'm pretty excited about this next upcoming weekend because there is a lot going on! I'm the maid of honor in my cousin's wedding in January and we are having her bridal shower in Sylvania this weekend! I'm excited to see all of my family and catch up with people I haven't seen in awhile.  My best friend is also going to be there and I haven't seen her in quite some time!! There will be delicious food and fun games to play and I think it is just going to be a really exciting day for my cousin! Then on Sunday we are going to have my families Thanksgiving.  It's a little early this year even for us but my cousin has recently relocated to Alabama for a job and he and his new fiancĂ© will be home this weekend! I haven't seen them since June for our family vacation and I'm beyond excited! This weekend is just what I need.  Things have been getting rather stressful here in the magical land of Ada and being surrounded by so much family for two whole days is just the cure to get me refreshed and thinking straight come Monday morning.  I hope that everyone else has something exciting planned for their weekend and has a great time doing whatever it is that they enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment