Sunday, October 2, 2011

Homecoming Weekend

Homecoming weekend is always my favorite time of year! This year was no exception.  Our house was full of friends that graduated last year coming in and out and staying the night.  It was so nice to see everyone! I also love sleeping in a house full of friends that I haven't seen in awhile! The balloon glow was great! It is always one of my favorite things to go to.  And Saturday night the Beagle was really packed and exciting! I'm sad that the weekend is over.  I don't want to go back to reality after having such a great weekend and I it was hard to say goodbye to everyone that had come to stay.  Especially with this being senior year.  We are all going to be spread out everywhere pretty soon so it was nice to take the weekend to spend it with everyone.  Hope everyone else had as great a homecoming weekend as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment