Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week 6 of Semesters

With this being the first time that I have ever been on semesters everything that happens is still new to me.  Week 6 is quickly approaching.  It will be here in roughly 45 minutes.  This upcoming week is going to be a very busy one for me and from what I'm hearing from my friends they are experiencing the same kind of work load.  It's hard to imagine that this is only week 6 out of 16 weeks.  I'm starting to miss the quarter system more and more with each passing week.  I loved the quickness of the quarter system.  I'm really enjoying my classes this semester but I get bored very quickly and I'm already ready to move on to some new things.  This is going to be one long semester.  Hopefully I can find a way to get through the semester and learn to appreciate all the time I have to really get to know the subject and work with my teachers.  If that can happen I think that next semester will go a lot smoother.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same exact way! I've had a really hard time gaging the pace of the term and still not very comfortable with it. I'm not necessarily bored with classes yet but I'm starting to get that "what's next?" feeling which makes me kind of frazzled! Hopefully we'll get the hang of it :)

    ReplyDelete